You should be able to read, edit, save and create new xml files.
I pieced this together on one evening, then my GSM hardware arrived. So it’s provided as-is until I finish working on my phone or m totally fed up with C-coding. Whatever comes first 😉
- some small ui improvements
- edit menu gone – is now a context menu in the unit list
- hooked up some more listeners
- xml file filter selected as default on open/save
- xml extension added automatically
- it’s now possible to delete multiple rows
- added a warning if clipboard data doesn’t contain 3 columns (aka can’t be parsed properly)
- added proper license 🙂
- minor bug causing an (unnoticed) exception on list selection change
- still need to fix the download plugin on the blog (doesn’t show proper version numbers, all releases)
- still owe you guys the source code but I really like to clean this mess up beforehand and fix the d/l and get svn running again on this host
java -jar vocabtoxml.jar
or double click if this is working on your OS.